Thursday, October 11, 2007

There IS Such a Thing as a Free Lunch

On Tuesday 10/9/07, upon returning back to work after having Columbus Day off and catching Don's virus, I went to Wendy's for lunch. Last week they had sabotaged my chicken sandwich by putting mustard on it! Horrors! I called to complain about it knowing I would get a free one. They told me I could come get a free sandwich the next day. I did not return until the next week. When I walked in, one of the young girls that works behind the counter asked, "Are you Becky?" I said I was. I felt like Norm in "Cheers" again. I love it when that happens. She told me I needed to get my free sandwich today! So three ladies are rushing around, one is telling me how I like my sandwich, the other is getting me free fries and a drink. I figured I'd have to pay for the latter but lucky for me I did not. So it was a very good day. There is such a thing as a free lunch.

No comments: