Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cotton Pickin' Fair Continued....






Rhett just had to ride this little train which I told him he was too big for this type of thing. It cost $1 a person and we just went thru a small part of the town. Afterwards he complained with his back hurting from when we went over a speed bump. I was afraid it was his kidneys.
I took the picture of this water tower with the Cotton Pickin' Fair sign because we have been going to this craft show for well over 13 years now. I have never photographed it so I thought it was long over due. Of course some may thinl I over did it as I do tend to do with everything. Oh, well.
I took the pic of the tree because the bark reminded me of an elephant's skin and if you look closely enough, you will see an eye... By then Rhett was telling me to come on. I heard a lady laughing at us.

No comments: