Monday, October 29, 2007

The Orange County Skull Biker Winner (Updated)

This was taken right after Rhett won the Halloween contest for the third straight year. He was an Orange County Skull Biker. The girl beside him looked like something from "Children of the Corn" We still can't believe he won again! He is the luckiest little boy I know.

We left after 8 pm after I won a pumpkin pie in the pie walk. Of course Rhett had to have a piece of it before going to bed that night.

I worked on my Autumn postcards for the swap. All I have to do is the written part on the back and mail them. I need more copies of the photo I'm using to send to my friends also. Plus fix my Halloween cards for this year.

From the scraps of the picture I used, I made 2 more concepts - thus two more new ideas. 2 views. 2 more abstracts. What is in the background of your photos you crop? Can you use them in some other way?

Hope you had as great a weekend as we did!

This is the label on one of my skirts...
b.i.y.a.yc.d.a.
Believe in yourself and you can do anything.

No comments: