Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lego of My Legos!




The first two pics were taken when I first go my digital camera. Rhett's legos where just lying there on my mom's kitchen table so I took a shot of it. Then him holding his creation of the day. He receives a Lego magazine at mom's house. He has been making his own designs for awhile now and showing them to me when I pick him up each evening. I never could make much out of them. I guess it is a guy thing. The last one is his latest invention. He asked me to take a picture of it so he can send it to the magazine in hopes they will publish it. He doesn't care that he won't get paid for it. His main concern is that his friends will see it in the magazine. Anyway I am very, very proud of him. Maybe he will design us a big house someday....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: