Thursday, October 11, 2007

My New Bag


A lady was selling these huge patchwork bags for $5.00 at the Cotton Pickin' Fair. I ransacked through her stash until I found this one I really liked. I figured it was well worth the price. It does have some pink in it. They are the stripes or long strips in between the squares. I really like the colors in it. It reminds me of something I would do and have done. Mom didn't like it nor did Don. I have begun using it instead of toting plastic bags to carry my stuff back and forth to work. That way I am helping to save the enviroment.
I had not ordered anything in awhile. I have three new pencil holders which look more like eye glass holders for my markers and colored pencils I ordered. One is hot pink. The other is turquoise. I haven't filled up the purple one yet. Colors. What would I do without them?

No comments: