Monday, November 19, 2007

What Do I Love?

Susannah of Inkon myFingers prompted this post from her blog yesterday.... I had to think about it overnight, but this is what just came to me. I elaborated on it a bit and I am quite happy with it.

What do I love?

I love my life even with all its messiness
I never claimed to be a domestic godess.
I love my family
my parents, my husband and son
and my extended family that came with my hubby.
I love my friends that are like more family to me
my two best friends that are the sisters I never had.
I don't know what I would do without these people in my life.
I love this creative artistic phase I am going through
and hope it never ends.
I love my digital camera
I am never without.
I love finding old words I had written years ago
that brought tears to my eyes last night when I read them.
I love doing good deeds and random acts of kindness.
I love sharing my art
as well as my heart.
That pretty much sums me up.
~Becky Bristow Voyles~
Nov. 19, 2007

What do you love?

No comments: