Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Blog Discovery, What I am Thankful For...

Today I intended to post the lamb blessing photo again. Instead I made a new discovery... I came across a new blog with a new inspiration:
http://cayden-turningthepage.blogspot.com/ Cayden is from Georgia! I just rushed through her blog, mostly peeking and browsing, glancing at pictures, but I will read it all this long holiday. She had one post in particular that read because I really, really, really liked it. It was her "Circle of Light" post on March 18, 2007. It was about her family tradition of making a collage on New Year's Eve called Circle of Lights. The post is very well written. I printed that particular post out so I can make it our new family tradtion this year. This is right up my alley.

Today I am thankful for my new discovery and new inspiration from a fellow Georgian.

I am thankful my car is running.
I am thankful I am getting off work early.
I am thankful for the ham sandwich I will have at my mom's when I leave work. I can taste it now...
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for all my friends.
I am thankful for my many blessings.
I am thankful for my digi camera.
I am thankful for inspiration.
I am thankful for my artistic ablities.
I am thankful for all my artwork I have done the past months.
I am most thankful for the email I FINALLY received from Lyn D. Nielson author to Place of Sage!!!!! It made my day and I forwarded it on to my best friend Penny who gave me the book for my birthday last year. Wow! An acutal reply from a writer. I am so lucky & honored. WOW!


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Lyn D. Nielsen said...

Dear Becky,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments. I'm thankful for many blessings...and treasure my Place of Sage friends...like you. You have a great blog--keep writing!

Your friend,
Lyn D. Nielsen

www.lyndnielsen.com

becky aka theRAV said...

Wow! I cannot believe Lyn actually posted on my blog! I am SO lucky and thankful. I can't wait to email my friend Penny to tell her!
This is so awesome. Can my life get any better?