Friday, November 2, 2007

Trinidad, California


One of the officers that works with me recently went to the California coast and all he brought me back was this postcard. LOL I propped it up on my computer monitor where I see it daily. I'd seen his photos of his trip. This postcard does not do the area justice. In fact, I found this postcard a bit depressing and cold. He gave a more colorful one to another lady. Today I decided to take a photo of it. I chose to take it without the flash which made it a bit darker. Here it looks gray rather than blue in the original. I posted it on here to show to Susannah of inkonmyfingers.typepad.com, who recently journeyed to this coast from England. I am sure she will have much better photos on her blog than this one.

Maybe someday we will travel there and I can take my own view on my camera...

Quotes of the Day:

When you think you're off track, refocus on where you've come from and what it's taken to get to where you are today. Focus on the great achievements you've made, the milestones and reach within and feel those success. All that matters is getting back on track and turning that dream into your reality. ~Kimberly Adamson~

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me." ~Erma Bombeck~

When you meet new people who have ideas that are unique and a bit outrageous, get their phone number. Their creativity might help you solve a problem later on. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

I printed my picture out at Walmart later and it looked like I had actually taken it myself. Digital photography is just amazing. I also sent this to Susannah and she kindly left me a comment for which I am grateful since I get so few of them.

1 comment:

Susannah Conway said...

California really is gorgeous isn't it - thanks for sharing this photo Becky :-)