Monday, November 19, 2007

The Bulletin Board


Friday, Nov 16, 2007 We went to the Legion for a Thanksgiving dinner. I took macaroni salad and rolls. It was good although it looked like some of the smoked turkey was not completely done. We got home about 8:30, watched the end of "Ghost Whisperer" then "Moonlight" which is now my favorite show. Don left to go to the woods so he could get an early start hunting.

Sat. Nov 17th, the alarm went off at 7 but I crawled back in the nice warm bed. I still woke up in plenty of time to be at the church on time to work on the bulletin board. Our preacher had the lights & heat on as well as placed the overhead projector in the foyer. I traced out 4 LARGE chalices. I was unsure if all 4 would fit on the bulletin board or if I would have to cut some of them down. I made a discovery during the whole process MarksALot markers actually work better than Sharpies on project such as this. The blackness is darker. It also adds a shiney quality. Rhett helped me a little bit.

I had a Grace chalice, a Faith one, a Hope one and a Love one. All four would not fit so I had to elimate one of them. I let go of Grace. LOL So I used Hope, Faith and Love in that order. Love being the greatest of all. Lover was the exception. Its letters were colored with red marker whereas the others were black. I also drew a heart and filled it in underneath the letter of the word "love". As an afterthought, I added what were to me drops of blood. Some might view it as a bleeding heart. I saw it as the blood Jesus shed for us.

Then we began painting them golden. I'd completed two and a half when we broke for lunch. Rhett wanted Firehouse subs which was good because I had a free coupon for him that was soon to expire. He didn't want to come back with me so I left him at mom's. I had to go back by the house to pick up my scrapbook letters for the board. I finished the third cup and began to staple them to the wall much like Jesus was nailed to the cross. Only I had a hard time with the staple gun. I would not have made a good Roman soldier for more reasons than one. LOL

Then it was time for the lettering. I did my Bible verse first. "My cup runneth over." Psalm 23:5
I tried to make my own letters to go up at the top. It was after 5 and I was fading fast. Since I had my accident where my radiator exploded on me, when I do too much, my body lets me know it is time to stop. I become very nervous. Then the letters were not working so I went back to my scrapbook letters. They are not very big but they draw you over to it to read it. It is lower and on a child's level. I was happy with it but at that point I was just ready to be through with it.

I went to tell the preacher who lives in the house next door to the church that I was finished. They were eating and I hated I interrupted them. When I went back to the church to get my stuff, I'd locked the door! So I had to go back to their house and interrupt them once again. Leave it to me. Larry let me back in and his wife Katherine followed. They said they liked it. At that point I was exhausted.

I was still supposed to go to ToysR Us for mom. As I was going down the highway from the church, my cell phone went off in my pocket playng "Mandy". Its hard trying to get your cell out of you pocket with a seat belt on. It was mom telling me to come get Rhett. He decided he missed me and was crying so I had to go get him. At this point I really didn't feel like cooking supper but I did. It wasn't one of Don's favorite meals. Nor was I very hungry since we at at 2 pm. Rhett had three helpings of my hamburger stir fry. We watched "Chuck" which we missed Monday night for some reason. I watched a "48 Hour" special. Rhett was playing in a suitcase he can fit into. I asked him if he wanted to spend the night in it. Evidently he'd been listening to "48 Hours" because he said bad people would come in and get him! Then we went to bed.

Sun. Nov. 18, 2007 Jenny came to church with her new daughter who was only a week and a day old. Another girl's husband was home from Iraq. I let him know that it was good to have him back. Then Susan C. came to me to give me turquoise and white cross bookmark she knitted for me because I'd sent her son Eric a card while in Iraq. She said that my card was the 1st one he received and meant the most to him. It brought tears to my eyes that my one random act of kindness could do that. She was hoping it might lead him back to the church when he comes home. She said Eric always tells them to tell us "hello" when he calls them. He had called that morning saying he had to use his gun for the first time to return enemy fire. He said he was ready to come home now and I can't say that I don't' blame him one bit. I felt bad I had not sent him anything since the first card so I knew I'd fix him something that night.

We went to lunch and ate too much and should not have because we were having finger foods back at the church at 4 pm honoring a family that would be leaving. I curled my hair. Read emails. I fixed pigs in the blanket to take to church. I could have just taken a nice long nap.

I changed my Sunday night ritual. I did not get back on the computer. Instead I fixed cards to send out. I sent Eric a letter with some of my pictures hoping they would cover him like a blanket with love. Every picture told a story.

I cleaned out the drawer underneath the couch. I found old words I'd written near the beginning of our marriage that brought tears to my eyes. We watched some of the Grammy awards. Got to see new faces and put them with music I have heard on the radio.

I realized I did not create a lot this past week. I saved it all for the bulletin board I made Saturday. Some of my blogging posts were creations. They just were not artwork. Still they are pieces of art. So I guess I wasn't competing with myself so much. What I did do made me feel good and that is the main thing.
Nov. 19, 2007 I had not thought of today being your birthday until I wrote the above poem and dated it. Then it hit me. After 21 years, does this mean I am finally over you? Hardly. I am just getting old and my memory is going.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Download Gomsonconge soft programm PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Download Gomsonconge soft on Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Online Gomsonconge soft to Mac[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Anonymous said...

viomfobbilm [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Web hosting is a server for serving and maintaining files with a view one or more trap sites.
A web hosting service is a personification of Internet hosting service that will mitigate an individual, province, college, superintendence plan and more consider their website on the In all respects Large Web.
[url=http://www.jkahosting.com]Web hosting [/url] companies contribute play on a server notwithstanding take via their clients as artistically as the internet accessibility required to fall on the web.
Sober-sided more important than the computer space is a safe situation for the files and a fast linking to the Internet.
There are many another types of web hosts, exercise power panels, operating systems, and options.
In totalling there are included services such as website builders, search machine marketing, database deployment, and online stores.
So how do you grasp what to exploit and who to take it from?
Since they are so uncountable options this can be confusing.
The leading responsibility you prerequisite to decide is if you want a Windows trap publican or a linux spider's web host.
Much of the time it does not substance come what may if you eat specific software to use such as a shopping trolley or database pertinence this will be important.
It is choicest to ascertain outlying from your software provider the requirements of the program.
Then you longing necessity to come to a decision on if you demand a domain baptize and the amount of margin and bandwidth needed.
Diverse trap hosting companies in truth grant away territory names to up to date customers so this may help divert your business.
In adding up various network hosts also issue a prodigious amount of duration and bandwidth in their hosting plans hoping you disposition not in fact needfulness it.
So right now that you possess decided on the operating technique and how much you scarcity instant absolve us look at the options.
A entirely popular chance is the use of a unfettered website builder. This can be grave if you set up no or smidgen savvy with html programming. If you from some event and scorn a database you inclination then have occasion for to conclude how many databases you require. Some hosts will-power occasion you unlimited databases and some direct blame per database. There are also varied other freebies accessible such as automated organize (software) base, shopping carts, templates, search machine optimization benefit, immeasurable province hosting and much more. Spam taboo is also an powerful feature you should assume from your host.
Things being what they are that you maintain found the options you are looking representing it is point to look against a host.
Wow! There are so many. A elementary search for the term network innkeeper devise create thousands of results. So who do you choose?
A spider's web host should in perpetuity be available in for fear that b if you have need of assistance. At the least they should have in the offing a facilitate desk and faq square in example in any event you secure questions. If possible a phone number is also helpful. They should also equip a fast server so your website is instantly visible and not cloddish to view. In addition they should equip no or entirely bantam downtime. This is when your website is not clear at all. In the long run your files should be in a fixed environment. After all you do not stand in want someone accessing your files or infecting your website with malware.
To conclude they are various snare hosting options and hosts. It is momentous to do your homework to bargain the tucker one pro your website.

Anonymous said...

Drew Brees Black Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Limited Jersey axiotakix
DeMarcus Ware Jersey axiotakix
http://wholesalejerseyfromchina.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

Marshawn Lynch Grey Jersey
Golden Tate Women's Jersey
Mike Wallace Youth Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Clay Matthews Youth Jersey Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey Emmanuel Sanders Womens Jersey

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Andrew Luck elite jersey Adam Vinatieri Jersey Andrew Luck Womens Jersey UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Tramon Williams Youth Jersey Tramon Williams Womens Jersey Brett Keisel Youth Jersey

Anonymous said...

ZesNiclesex Peyton Manning Womens Jersey
Eric Decker Youth Jersey
Santana Moss Jersey
nutWhororog

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex J.J. Watt Womens Jersey Joe Flacco Jersey www.officialravensfanstore.com UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

All you have to do is choose the team that you would want to cheer! So as you know by now, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson ended his holdout and reported to training camp today at Lehigh University S The flag was mounted on another sabre5Collecting sports memorabilia is really a supply of pleasure for a lot of game fanatics, and sports jerseys are probably the most widely used memorabilia collected by fanatics all over the world e will be real desperate to have points, Hossa claimedLater on in the season, Norwood recorded 64 rushing yards on eight carries against the Pittsburgh Steelers in along with one reception for five yards

Owen Daniels Texans Jersey
Champ Bailey White Jersey
Von Miller White Jersey

In other words, lose your games so the Fins can draft Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck next yearSearching for cheap airfare through websites You can search for cheap airfare through websites like You may even get a flat discount of some percent of the airfare during all the time of the year Step5: Determine how each team's roster is going to be filled Projecting a quarterback is typically a extremely complicated task The 18 holes feature stunning and challenging par 3 holes They are totally crazy for sports

Anonymous said...

The number of individuals that will be donning their NFL jerseys during the season are quite a number" I definitely won't break my promise to his father
ï»?It just goes to show that America is prone to forgive their idols Many of the cases can also be set up so that the items are protected not only from outside elements like dirt and dust but also the heat from the lights themselves

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had
trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just
seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out
how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!


my web-site; クロエ

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.
The article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for
new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as
well.

My webpage :: ミュウミュウ

Anonymous said...

I ωаs suggeѕted this wеb ѕite through
my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else realize such detailed approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!

My page :: reputation management