Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Books of Interest

I was having the most erotic dream about Don when Rhett woke me up out of a deep, dead sleep this morning.

Don and I cleaned out the medicine cabinet while he was looking for antibiotics. There was supposed to be a chance of snow. Rhett was all excited about it. I did not feel like it would snow. My friend Anne is supposed to send snow pics from Carollton, GA. Once Rhett sees them, he'll want to go there! Caught up on a few emails. I sent out a Guidepost greeting as well as my own quote of the day.

Cut out more scraps. Saw a theme... Cooked beef stew for supper. As I was cutting the potatoes for the stew, there was a hear-shape on the tater so I immediately got my camera and snapped it. Rhett showed me the peeling in the tin pan I was using to hold the peelings. That one peeling was heart-shaped also; a reverse of the potato. So I stood the potato in the pan next to the peeling and snapped the shutter. Talk about a meal made with love. LOL

We watched "The Terminal". My beef stew was good. I made the cornbread differently by cooking it in a cake pan. It wasn't as sweet as when I use Jiffy mix, but I have to use up what I have on hand by Martha White first.

I saw a book I think I'd like to read and possibly try to make. It is called Vogue Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book. How cool would it be to make my own socks or make a pair for someone else? Just what I need... another craft project. I have a box full of materials and ribbons to make Christmas balls like I started making last Christmas (see previous post). I did not make any more of them after the holidays like I said I was going to do. Because I needed somewhere to write the title of the sock book I wanted to read, the first thing I saw was the new notebook/journal Genie gave me yesterday. This palm sized journal will fit into my purse so I can take it to the library to see if they have the sock book. Even the sale price in the catalog was $14.98 plus shipping. I did not want to pay that. Another book of interest is one entitled Get the Most From Your Digital Camera. I'll have to check them out... If any of you out there has read them, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live Girls

private amateure

Private Webcams