Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Almost there....

1/13/08 We had dinner at church. Afterwards we went to the hospital to see Uncle Bert. He was doing much better. We also got to see my cuz Ben who is really into fishing. Don said Ben was "obssessed with it". I had one of black fish frames in the car because I'd given a white one to Larry our preacher. I'll have to give one to Ben now. I can see it in their pool room...

Later that evening I fixed 3 birthday cards I'd meant to do long beforehand. I used the photo I took of Rhett's balloons as the card cover and put it on orange card stock paper. It looked good. I cropped it down some. Also I fixed Rhett's submission of the first race care he made to Lego Magazine. I used the better view of it which I think I uploaded in a previous post. I asked him what he wanted to call it. He said, "The Rhettmobile". What else? We watched "Commanche Moon". Rhett has trouble saying the word Commanche. When I correct him, he says, "Whatever..." and so it begins....

No comments: