Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Almost Caught Up

1/10/08 Woke up in a really good mood for some unknown reasons but I am not questioning it. Just thankful for it. On the way to work, I wondered what would spoil it. Then I decided I wasn'g going to let anything or anyone spoil it.

I played more of Word Jong as I ate my free lunch. The laundry officer gave me $5 for my lunch today. Yesterday she went thru ALL my paperwork for the vendor who doesn't fill our orders I mentioned in a previous post. Last year all the paperwork for them broke my A-Z file folder! Later I realized her giving me money could be misconstrued as a bribe which it was not. She was just thanking me for all my hard work especially when I corrected her mistakes. I had to send her a reprimand email because once again she had me faxing an order to the wrong vendor. Still it was a good day. I discovered another creative blog that I only touched the surface of viewing. I forgot the link so I will have to rediscover it yet again. At least Anne was able to get into the site this time with the link to the post.

Rhett and I played more Word Jong. I am up to level 95 now but it is a challenge. Watched good tv. It stormed. I prayed, played my game and went to sleep.

No comments: