Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Life Is Good"

1/14/08 On my way to work, I saw a black jeep with this saying on it's back tire cover, "Life is good" which is their logo. No time to snap a pic of it but you have probably seen it anyway. I did share it in an email with all my friends. Everyone seemed to like it and it made them feel good so I did my good deed for the day.

I was reading my vamp book The Vampire's Kiss by Raven Hart as I ate my lunch at my desk. I cracked up laughing in a quiet office because it was just so funny to me. I shared this in an email with one of my fellow vamp/were readers... but first let me set the scene for you....

There are werewolves in a bar about to fight over a female were. Mean Nate is the werewoman's husband. This is what Jack the vamp says:

"Looking at Nate, I couldn't help but think:" (Nate had one of the hookers Jack was supposed to be watching after) "Cheap hooker, $50; drinks in a goth club, $15; getting bitten for the very first time by someone who wasn't a fellow werewolf?" (who is acutally a zombie Jack brought back to life!) "Priceless."

Well, I found it hilarious anyway. Luckily so did my fellow vamp reader.

I went to all my blogs as I always do daily looking at their new ideas and for inspiration. I first begin religiously every day with Susannah's blog http://inkonmyfingers.typepad.com/ then to Abby's blog at http://abbykey@blogspot.com/ where my blogging life began. I have a few things I want to share with you today... Thirdly, go to the following:
http://dancingmermaid.com/blog/2008/01/14/the-story-a-poem to read the most wonderful poem I have read in long time by McCabe from my 2nd postcard swap. Then go to http://www.creativeeveryday.com/creativeeveryday/2008/01/creativity-galo.html to Leah's blog on creativity which has helped me a lot over the past couple of months. In the midst of her post that day, she talks about an email I sent her with an idea on creativity. So I got see my name in print so to speak and sent the link so all my friends could see it as well. Cool, huh? Even my friend Anne was able to get into all the links for once and I was thankful for that small blessing. My friend Genie thought it was very neat. So I am very thankful to Leah and her blog. I am thankful for all the blogs that have become my favorites and are like old friends to me now.

I hope your life was good today and creative. I hope you found some humor and inspiration or whatever your soul needed to find.

No comments: