Friday, January 18, 2008

B Creative Card by theRAV




I cut out the B this morning. I had the color red on my mind as Color Me Kyra did on her blog and since my few cuttings were a mostly red pieces. I played around with it for about an an hour, adding then subtracting and this is the results. I printed out my blog post for the day, cut out some words from it and titles from previous posts this year. I hand wrote the word Creative because I wanted it to stand out by itself. Swirls did not work despite what I posted earlier about them. I attempted a swirl over the i in Creative but I messed it up. That brought about my quote about "Don't stess if you mess up....". So I decided to dot the i with white out. I found this black strip of cardstock and was attempting to make a random exclaimation point. The white-out wasn't dry so it made a mess. The top of the mess looked sort of like a heart so I went "ok". I did not get mad. I did not get upset. I did not trash my work because I made a mistake. So I was very proud of myself. The black piece turned itself over and there was the repeated pattern on it. So I glued it to show the repeating pattern. So I made lemonade out of my mess. I am quite happy with it. I am amazed yet again.

I can only get into my blog so many times a day then it kicks me out and I keep going to some other site that does not lead me back to my blog. It is very frustrating. I quickly took a picture of it on a white background. I took the second one also, but I think I like the 1st one best.

No comments: