Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching up on my words

Jan. 7, 2008 was Rhett's last day of freedom. He didn't want to get up this morning. Work was just work. Just another ordinary day. I uploaded pictures, I asked for opinions from my friends and got feedback on them. I sent out Rhett's drawing. Everyone says he takes after me. Will he surpass me? I certainly hope so! He made more Legos with the new ones he got Christmas. I took these pics of them. I must remember to send them into the Lego magazine! (Which I finally did on the 14th.) I went to Walmart & printed more photos.

Jan. 8, 2008 Elvis' birthday. Genie's 25th anniversary. All I kept remembering was that it was Elvis' birthday so I forgot to send her an anniversary email until a few days later but she was thankful that I remembered it. Today I wore my new electric purple top bt Daisy Fuentes. The tag on it had a quote on it. Quotes and inspiration can come from the neatest places sometimes.
The quote said:

"If you are going to do something, do it with style." ~Daisy Fuentes~


I sent out more quotes but will post them later... I had a lot of reply emails about my latest doodles. My thrill for the day was a comment on my blog by Bella who was in my first postcard swap. She finally found my blog probably through Create Every Day thanks to Leah. It doesn't take much to bring me extreme joy. So thanks, Bella.


Watched some of the "People's Choice Awards" but it was terrible! Where were all the gowns and the glamor I love watching? I completely forgot about the writer's strike. You may have thought I have been on a strike too since there have not been as many words or posts as before. It is indeed a sad world without writers and their words. The good thing was "Moonlight" won! The actor that portrays the vampire is actually British! I loved his accent. Why don't they let him use it on the show? It would make him even more romantic, sexy and desirable. He'd really have women viewers swooning.

Speaking of vamps, I am enjoying the 3rd installment of the Savannah vampire series The Vampire's Kiss by Raven Hart. It is quite humorous and keeps me glued to the pages.

No comments: