Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Roses

 


These roses were planted on our 1st anniversary. We also have two other pink ones blooming in beside a deep, rich red the color of a burgandy wine and beside these lighter colored or fuschia ones. When I took this photo, I did not really like the way it looked on the digital camera because I thought the colors were washed out. Now I am glad I did not delete it! They looked awesome (even if I say so myself, yes, I am tooting my own horn!) when I uploaded them to Picassa today. Now I want to use these to make cards! Yes, I finally found a workable card reader at Kmart last night after church - thank goodness! So I do have something to be thankful for for Thankful Thursday, beside our roses here, besides the fact that Rhett did not have a concussion last week. I am thankful I am now able to upload my art. It doesn't take much for me. These little things mean a lot to me. On a grander scale, I am thankful for everything in my life.

If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, please go to the following:
http://www.eph2810.com/


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Such beautiful roses, my favorite flower. Thanks for sharing, bless you.