Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feel Like a Number?

 
Posted by Picasa


I spent most of Saturday cutting out numbers for this one. We went to get the camper at the hunting land. While there I picked up pine bark from the ground and picked some off of different trees. I did not just pick on one tree so I wouldn't kill it! I plan to use the bark on a picture frame for the roses that bloomed in our yard this year.

I had 2 free movie passes so we went to see "IronMan". The testoserone won over "Made of Honor". It was a good movie. I say "Johnny Depp move over. Here comes Robert Downey, Jr." I thought Robert looked really sexy in this one so I will probably buy the dvd of it.

We took mom to Red Lobster. Aunt Pearl was there, but they were on the opposite side of the building from where we were seated. She came over to get hugs and say "Hey". My cousin Ben came over too. He hugged and kissed mom and myself, told us he loved us. Then he told us they were going to see Grampy meaning they were going to my Uncle Bert's graveside.

I started making this card around 10 pm Sunday night. I really like it. I sent it out as an email to all my friends. My friend Mike E was the only one to reply "42" which made me burst out laughing. Only he would think of something like that. Today I was told by a co-worker that I needed to submit it somewhere which made me feel good. Not that I have felt bad when I am on a creative roll like I am on now.

I also add a few things to "Inside a Woman's Head"
~theRAV~

No comments: