Wednesday, May 7, 2008

P is for Pit Shop

 


Ok since Mrs. Nesbitt said you had to have a picture of a P word for ABC Wednesday P is for... I uploaded the Pit Stop sign I had previously taken, but please go back and read my previous post about my best friend Penny since it was my original post, but without a photo due to technical difficulties as explained in the post. It is better than this one.

If you would like to participate in ABC Wednesday, please go to the following...
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/ She had pennies in her post. I'd also thought of taking a photo of pennies to go along with my post of my best friend Penny. Lesson learned: Do what you feel you should do at that time. Don't wait until it is too late.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jo said...

Becky, are you linked to Mrs. Nesbitt's Mr. Linky? You should be. You have a great blog!!!!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Josie for the compliment as well as the comment. Yes, I am linked to Mrs. Nesbitt's under Becky in Columbus, GA (USA) not under quoth the RAV.

Mrs Mac said...

Good idea for "p"! I had trouble thinking of anything this week! "Q" is going to be even harder! LOL!

mrsnesbitt said...

Sorry for not coming over to comment sooner, but Jon took some time off work to enjoy the sunshine and we have been out and about on the motorbike.

What a fantastic post...this and the P for penny! LOL Bet you dont have such a prolific set of Q words on Wednesday! LOL!