Monday, May 12, 2008

Odd Shot Monday 5/12/08

 


Okay once again we are going to play a guessing game. If you can guess what my Odd Shot is this week, I will reward you with one of my handmade postcards. Any ideas? Any takers? I'll give you a tiny hint.... If you read back on some of my previous posts from last week, you will find a clue. You have to be very specific.

~theRAV~

If you would like to participate in Odd Shots, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paulie said...

Cooked spaghetti twirled into designs that look like basket weaving almost. Did I win?

Katney said...

Spaghetti!

Unknown said...

Hmm, not sure. It almost looks like plastic thread or plastic cords you find in craft projects. Whatever it is, it is a great oddshot and good puzzle!!

Kim said...

Hmmm... spaghetti on a window, outside on a clear sunny day?

becky aka theRAV said...

Well, Paulie, Katney and Kim, you are close but no cigar. And I did say it had to be specific. It was actually an angel hair pasta matt I found at the $1 store. I'd mentioned it in my previous post. Kim, I was holding it up to the sky on a clear sunny day. I almost used it as my Sky Watch photo, but I am glad I went with my other choice for that since everyone really liked it. Katney, I like this photo of you.