Monday, April 2, 2007

The Best Sandwich EVER!

3/23/07 Don & Rhett were off today. I should have been smart enough to ask off, but I wasn't. Had to drive the monster truck so Don could get my tire fixed. It had 2 nails in it! He warmed it up for me which was nice. I realized he was walking out to the truck from the corner of my eye as I opened the door. I thought maybe he wanted another kiss. As I got inside, I heard Barry Manilow playing! Aw. It was a Christmas cd but wht the heck. Let it be Christmas in March. It felt like it for me. So I know he still loves me, not that I really thought he stopped. It made my morning. As I have said before its the little things that mean the most to me. This was definetely one of them.

We got our tax $ back. Yeah!Life is good. Nothing can spoil my day. Can you feel me smiling? I shared this with some of my closest friends via email. They all thought it was wonderful & said they could feel me smiling.

Got THE BEST Sandwich I have ever had in awhile. It came from Fire House Subs. I got the Italian one. Mmm good. It was so good it was almost sinful.

Today I am " a good woman" according to a lady officer at work. Later D & R came by work with my car. Rhett had on his new jacket so I let him show it off to the office. He talked Caroline's leg off this time.

Got off early. Paid bills. Got the 13" color tv for mom for her kitchen from Sears. Had to wait so long, they gave me $5.35 back which I gave to mom so she got the tv even cheaper which is always a good thing. I should have gotten me one for the kitchen too.

No comments: