Monday, April 23, 2007

Family Gathering

I was able to fix myself a bowl of chicken noodle soup but only ate the broth part and crackers.

We did go to Ezell's with the entire family nearby. Even my cousin Ben and his famil was there except for Zach. Mom's disposeable camera wouldn't flash. Uncle Bert new digital had a low battery. Just not meant for pictures. Aunt Betty showed her butt because we were 2o mins late. Don was cutting the grass & I did not feel like going outside to holler at him so I said nothing. She said I didn't have him trained right. Now I know where Mike gets it from... A lady came in next to me that had a whole bottle of perfume so I had to get up to sit across the room. Aunt Betty probably thought I got up because of her but it wasn't. Then we had to wait on Ben. No biggie to me. The important thing was that we were all together - not what time we ate!

Aunt Betty was the only one who ordered a mixed drink. Had two of them. I should have just gotten a baked potato. After we all enjoyed our meal together, most of us went back to mom's. Karen, Ben's wife took Rhett & Kirby to see "Meet the Robinsons". I got a comfy pillow and laid in Don's lap on the couch until the subject of politics came up. Pro Clinton. Against George W. I voiced my opinion, saying, "Don't vote for Hillary!" More Bush blasting. Don started to say something but I hit his leg and told him not to say anything. Just couldn't take it. When Rhett got there, we went home.

No comments: