Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Shock, the Bombardment

3/28/07 I was never more shocked in all my life as when I walked into work and saw "the supervisor" there. Was my shock as evident in my voice as I am sure it was on my face when I greeted her? T & I were really mad. T. Showed me her dr's excuses. One was not on letterhead; just merely typed on a typewriter. Later T told me to go check the bulletin board where the "supervisor had put a whole page thanking everyone for prayers, gifts, visits, their time donations so she could be out, etc. She began with "Although my Dr has not released me..." In my opinion she I felt like she was saying we didn't care for her because we haven't shown her any concern.

After she left, the 3 of us bombarded the warden without asking for a meeting. Just went into his office. T got emotional and I knew she was going to start crying at any moment so I spoke up. I voiced my opinions and concerns. Of course he was going back on what he said. He sounded as if he was taking her side. I didn't feel like we got anywhere near a resolution with this situation. He didn't feel it fair her not being there. Like he wanted to have a meeting with all of us present including her. He didn't want to talk about her behind her back yet she does it to others all the time.

I let him know how she did me when I was out for my surgery which he seemed to know nothing about or he is a good actor. I told him it wasn't fair she pressured me to a fax in from my dr @ a certain time frame, the same should be applied to her. He just shook his head.

I'd emailed all of my friends yesterday to pray for me and the office. Got back lots of good responses. My friend Sabrina wrote:

"I asked that He step in and remind you that you are blessed of the Lord and called according to His purpose, no weapon formed against you shall prosper." I printed it out and taped it to my computer so I'll read it over and over again. Other friends were praying also. Some were even praying for her. I thank all my friends for their prayers and support.

The "supervisor" made a few snide remarks while on the phone with who I thought was her sister. She told her, "No, they all act like they could care less about me. No, she hasn't said anything." I took the she to mean me. Oh well...

No comments: