Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Exciting Sunday in our Lives

4/1/07

After church and eating @ CiCi's pizza, going to Fred's for groceries, I let Rhett pick out his own Easter basket. We went home to change clothes. Then we went to a guy's house Don works with so he could buy another damn gun! The man's wife was a talker, smoked like a chimney so I stunk when we left! I told him next time he could first ask them if they smoked and had dogs before we went to someone else's house! At least they had a pit bull that was very friendly. I'd have to push him away from Rhett who was scared of him.

We went back to church. We didn't go to McDonalds's with our church friends because we had ice cream at home. We still forgot to eat the ice cream! I had a graham cracker with cinnamon for supper.

No comments: