Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Cold Sunday in April, My Sunday nite ritual

4/15/07 It turned really cold here again. After church and lunch, I had to put on a wool sweater and thicker socks. Don had to go to Sears. I stayed inside the truck while he and Rhett paid the bill. He dropped me off at T. J. Maxx while they went to Dick's Sports which recently opened in the new mall. I let them do the male bonding thing. I got one of Rhett's birthday presents at a reasonable price. We went back to church from there.

My Sunday night ritual has become this... when we get home from church, I load the diswasher, get on the computer and check emails until time for "Desperate Housewives" to come on tv. While on the computer, I heard some really good music coming from the living room. It was making me dance in the back room. So I went to investigate. A new show called "Drive" was on. I would watch it until a commercial came on then go back to the computer. We need a laptop! Tonight I discovered a new scrapbook site "The Daily Scrap". It is a wonderful source of inspiration. I could have spent the rest of the night going through it. Rhett is out on spring break.

We also watched "Brothers and Sisters". I can't remember when I laughed so hard over a tv show. It is always good to laugh like that.

No comments: