Monday, April 16, 2007

Our 13th Anniversary

4/9/07 Today I wore my new sweater I'd previously described. I'd thought about calling Don's cell phone or the home phone number and singing, "Happy Anniversary" to the tune of "Happy Birthday", but he beat me too it. Great minds thinking alike. I was the only one in the office when he called. I told him thought about doing that to him.

I also told him I had this feeling... because the "supervisor" had been gone a really long time just to get a cup of ice from Sonic. I thought maybe she'd had a wreck. It seems she is cussing a lot more now. I'm the one who is always stuck here when she is in one of her talkative moods. Lucky me!

After work, I got Don what I thought was a neat anniversary card. It was shaped like a pair of boxer shorts. Later I plan to use it as a template for the scrapbook. He got a pair of black velvet boxers sort of like a tuxedo. I meant to give them to him as a New Year's gift but forgot about them.

We went to Red Lobster for dinner. I got a pound and a half of crab legs because it was crab crackin' Monday. It was too much for me. I couldn't eat them all so I took the rest of them to mom. We forgot to get the waitress to take our picture.

This anniversary is supposed to be lace. He said he'd take me to JCPenney's to get mine later!He also told me he'd keep me for another 13 years. Awe.

No comments: