Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Friday the 13th, 2007

From my cell phone I called in to check to see if it was ok to enter the building. She answered the phone so I hung up. I should know better by now not to play phone games. They ALWAYS backfire on me!

I sneezed really hard enough to hurt my nose and say, "OW!" but go no "God Bless You" or even a "Bless You" from her. Like I really cared. I thought it was funny. So did the others.

There were threats to go before the council about the rumors. She did turn in a piece of paper to the warden with 2 names on it. Mine is probably one of them. Then she turned on the tears. When she left his office, she went out to her car & stayed 30 minutes! So basically she has not done anything since I arrived except call one of her many drs., go out to her car for the 2nd or 3rd time, go down the hall, etc. Its now lunch time. She is butting into my conversations with others. Now I know how my friend Patti feels...

I ate my lunch. She is eating her's. I am on the phone. I realized yet AGAIN that she is not answering the other line. I am mad again. Dumb me actually thought she was eating. I filed something & there she was... face down on her desk yet again! This is the 4th time now I have found her like this! I am tired of it; tired of me being the one. This time I called the Sgt. I told him he needed to come up here. He asked why & I told him she was doing it again! He came up & observed her because he teaches CPR classes. He said her name really loud like he was trying to scare her. When she raised her head, he said it looked like when a drunk comes to from passing out. Later he apologized for saying that. He called the nurse which was a different one for the 1st one. She did pass out in her food this time! He had to tell her she had rice in her hair. She asked him to please not say anything because the warden would make her go back to the dr to get another dr's excuse which would cost her another $25 co-pay when he hasn't gotten the test results back yet. You would think he'd have some back since 2/6!

This Sgt is not dumb. He knew he would be libel. He called both the warden & dep wardens. This time I wrote a memo about it to turn in to them. This may sound awful and mean of me, but I am tired of being the one who finds her like this each time! I told the other ladies "I'm changing my lunch hour!" They just laughed at me. I gave my memo to the dep warden who gave a copy to the warden. She thinks the Sgt found her and she is safe as a contestant on "American Idol". She has no idea. My memo will go in the file they are compiling for or against her. But when is that going to do any good?

It all gave me a headache. If I am wrong about this, then I am very sorry but I am just tired of it all.

Don took me shopping for a belated anniversary gift of lacey underwear. I must have tried on 13 bras at JCPenney's on this Friday the 13th! Finally found a winner. It's turquoise with a tiny clear bauble hanging down from a heart shape in the center of it. It reminded me of "I Dream of Jeanie's" bra. Now I just need the matching harem bottoms to go with it! We went to Logan's to eat dinner. I had THE best meal I have had in awhile. I got the 3 thing meal of hot wings, loaded potato skins and friend mushrooms with horseradish.

No comments: