Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quotes of the Days Past

Mom found a picture I drew and painted I'd been asking her about for one of Rhett's projects. It was NOT how I remembered it in my mind.... I forgot about a lot of the ones I created back then after 1987. Seems like almost a lifetime ago now.

When I got to work, "supervisor" was in one of the lady's office. Later voices were raised. I asked the other lady, "What brought this on?" They talked, but not sure if it did any good because just after that "supervisor" snottily asked me a question about something I did not know the answer. Then it was like WHY DON"T YOU KNOW? It was something the Deputy Warden was handling. I told her she would have to ask him about it. She best not start with me!

When I'm talking to friends from my desk, she just butts or joins in the conversation from inside her office. It has become rather annoying not just to me but others as well. I look forward to 2:30 when she goes home each day. She was a few minutes late today. LOL

Quotes of the Days Past:

Once in your life own a convertible. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-
(Does having a t-top count?)

Life was meant to be lived and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never for whatever reason, turn his back on life.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

In the end you will be judge not by what you believed, planned, or dreamed - but by what you did.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

You lose a lot of time hating people. ~Marian Anderson~

Ask people what books they are reading.

See the beauty, not the blemish. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. -David L. Viscott, MD-

When the music begins, be the 1st one on the dance floor. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

When you can't be kind, BE QUIET! -H. Jackson....

It only takes one person to change your life - you. ~Ruth Casey~

Develop a friendship with someone who has a truck, a chain saw, and a 24 foot extension ladder.
-H. Jackson...
(Good thing I have a relationship with my husband who has all 3!)

Goals
Take time for me
Go to lunch with a friend
Spend a day with a relative

No comments: