Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Arisotcratic Title

4/17/07 Ben & Jerry's is giving away a free ice cream cone today. Told everybody at work about it. I am taking Rhett when I get off this evening.

"Supervisor" was very talkative today and much more alert. Almost like her old self. Guess she didn't take her medication. The lady who goes to the same dentist tried to bring up the dentist twice, but it didn't work right. "Supervisor" is not getting the fact that they go to the same one. Later I even had T call the dentist just to be sure even though she got the answering service yesterday. The dentist had call return so they called us back. Luckily the "super" was outside so we didn't get caught. I answered the phone. I told her we were just trying to verify if someone had an appointment yesterday. The receptionist just said, "Oh..." in a I know that somebody will be in trouble now tone. This further proves you shouldn't play phone games.

I found a cute site today. Its Your Aristocratic Title at the following:
htt://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Mine was:
"Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Rebecca, the Sanguine of Leighton in the Bucket"

Rhett's was:
"His Grace Lord Rhett, the Vehement of New Portion Wells"

Don's was:
"Count-Palatine Donovan, the Woebegone of Fritterton on the Marshes"

My friend Sabrina's was:
"Lady Madame Sabrina, the Imaginary of Divine Intervention"

My friend Bob's was:
Sir Robert the Random of Lower Slaughter

Quote of the Day:
"Cats don't change without their consent." -Roger A. Caras-
(And neither do I! ~me~)

An officer came up with several men's tied ties on a hanger. I asked him if he was all tied up?

Rhett got some bubbles at the Dollar General Store. I told him he'd have to blow them outside because his Grandma wouldn't let him blow them inside her house. So we went outside. These bubbles stick to the grass and made it look like bubble flowers. When you tried to lift them off with your finger from the sprig of grass, the deflated like a tiny balloon. They stuck to the fence. I looked at mom and said, "You are going to hose the fence down when we leave, aren't you?" She nodded her head yes. I know her pretty well by now. I took pictures of him blowing the bubbles and the bubbles themself. There was something so carefree about watching them float upward into the branches of the trees. Some went way down the street.

Then we went to Ben & Jerry's for free our free ice cream cone. First, we stopped at the Country Road Buffett. It looked good, especially the fried squash and fried green tomatoes. That's what cinched it with me.

We had to stand in line at Ben & Jerry's for our ice cream. Rhett got to draw on the sidewalk with chalk. He drew a hotel then wrote his name really big in balloon shaped letters. Maybe he'll grow up to design hotels... and make us rich! We both got strawberry ice cream because it had big hunks of strawberries in it. After we finished eating our cones, he wanted to stay and draw more, but I told him we needed to go back the Buffett to get our supper.

The food was SO good. I had fried chicken livers, macaroni and cheese, cabbage, and a corn muffin but the best parts were the fried squash and friend green tomatoes. I ate the remainder of Rhett's corn which was delicious too. Couldn't eat it all. Don will have leftovers which is a good thing.

No comments: