Monday, April 2, 2007

Don's good deed

3/24/07

Late Saturday afternoon we were taking the rail Don made for my Uncle Bert. I flashed Don so we could eat at Fire House Subs. It wasn't as good as yesterday's sandwich was so I was disappointed. I left off the oil and vinegar. I really like having it wrapped in foil for awhile because it must seal in all the flavor and juices. We ate so late in the afternoon, I didn't have to cook supper. Yeah Me!

It is sad being around Aunt Pearl and Uncle Bert now days. All they talk about is when they die. I was glad I was there today to help my 2nd cousin Zach with his tie for a prom he was getting ready to attend. He had the tie around his neck instead of his shirt! I thought he'd been to a prom before.

Back at home I caught up on emails. I have an Easter card to send Mark Frick in Iraq...

No comments: