Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Broken Fever

4/23/07

My fever broke this morning. I was all sweaty but felt much better. When the alarm went off, I was disoriented. I didn't know what day, what time it was. Took a shower and felt much better. Got Rhett ready for school. Only had to rest once. Must have looked sick when I came into work. At lunch, I felt like I could eat breakfast from the Waffle House. No incident there today - thank goodness!

"Supervisor" did get on my nerves really bad while on the phone with someone at Amazon.com; so bad that I had to go out to the lobby to sit which is something I RARELY do. The warden was out front smoking. When he entered, he asked me if I was okay. I told him "I just needed to step out for a moment." He was probably wondering what SHE had done now? LOL

It turned out to be a good day except for my 1st feeling like death warmed over but I felt better each hour. Thank goodness and I am grateful.

I rest some at mom's. Got cubed steak & potatoes to bake for supper. We watched "Drive" and the end of "Dancing with the Stars". Then to bed.

Quote of the Day:

A broken fever is better than a broken heart. ~Becky Bristow Voyles~

No comments: