Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Friday

4/6/07 Good Friday. Got off early for good behavior. LOL (prison humor) Got my hair cut. Had her cut more because the side was not doing right. She said it was a lot thicker. Must be the propecia. Had bills to pay as always. Got a neat new black cowl neck sweater with a piece of brown sweater material sewn in the bodice to cover the cleavage, otherwise it would have been obscene. It made me feel like Dolly Parton! Made me feel good about myself. It had turned colder so I put it on at Mom's house. Rhett & I met Don at Country's barbecue for dinner. I remember telling down about something the "supervisor"said, but can't remember what it was now. She's done and said so many things that it all runs together now. All I am doing is talking about it and nothing gets done concerning the matter.

At Country's I forgot to order the small glass of tea. They brought the BIG "bellywasher " mason glass jar size as my momma would call them. I used my left arm to pick it up with which caused my left shoulder to hurt like my right one does.

No comments: