Monday, April 2, 2007

A typical Sunday afternoon

3/25/07

After church we went to eat at the Chinese restaurant near the house. It is starting to not agree with me. I felt yucky so I laid down, played Book Worm until I fell asleep while my guys cut grass. That may not have been such a good thing since Rhett already has a runney nose. I'm sure it's all the pollen. We paid bills after church. Got money & groceries. I marinated pork chops in Italian dressing for Monday nite so I am ahead of my game. YEAH! Am I seeing a theme here with the Italian food?

I feel bad for not putting more quotes in here. I am so far behind I'll never catch up with myself. But at least I haven't used all my sick time and don't have to call in dead! I have been catching up slowly but surely on my blog but not my quotes.

If someone read this, they would thing what a boring life I have.

No comments: