Tuesday, April 17, 2007

LIVE, Another Wild Hair & Quotes

4/12/07 Found out more... "supervisor" was pulling out of the parking lot as warden was coming in yesterday. She proceeded to cuss him out which should be grounds for dismissal. I would think that would be THE FINAL STRAW but who am I? A little later she called back to apologize. Didn't think she had time to get home yet. It sounded like she was on her cell phone. I heard the warden raise his voice thru a closed door as he told her, "I understand that you are not well..." Later I learned that she couldn't come back to work without a dr's excuse.

I went to put up my "Received" stamp in my desk. As I was putting the plastic cover on it, I stamped "L" on my index finger and "ive" on the finger next to it. I realized it said "Live". Thought that was a good message for today and always... Others thought it was neat also.

Pulled another wild hair out today.

Quotes of the Day:

Never tell a man you can read him through and through; most people prefer to be though enigmas. -Marchioness Townsend-

Go through the phone book, call people to take you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are true friends. The rest aren't bad people; They're just acquaintances. -Jay Leno-

Be life long or short, its completeness depends on what it is lived for.
-David Starr Jordan (1851-1931)

Variety is the soul of pleasure. -unknown-

If the music is too loud, you're too old.

No comments: