Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday 2/21/08


I have found a new thing; a new site; a new blog... it is called Thankful Thursday. If you would like to participate, please go to http://www.eph2810.com/

Earlier in the week on Tuesday I was thankful for my friend Cheryl who sent me a copy of a "Country Sampler" magazine through inter-office mail at work. At first I thought someone had sent me a whole bunch of word to do! LOL It was a most welcomed surprise. The magazine had some neat signs in it. So thanks, Cheryl.

Then yesterday I was reading my friend Abby's blog post about gratitude at http://abbykey.blogspot.com/ I was able to comment on her blog for the 1st time so I was thankful for that. So I am thankful of the small simple things in life. I told Abby I was thankful for EVERYTHING and I really am. I was thankful I was feeling better from my sore sore throat. I was thankful my Daddy was somewhat better. I was thankful Rhett's throat no longer hurt. But most of all I was thankful Rhett's project was over. I felt a load had been lifted off my shoulders. The above is a photo of the poster we made on Muhammad Ali. He got a 200 on it! It was my idea to do the name like we did it. So I am thankful to my muse as well as my God given talent.

Today I am thankful for the delicious free pizza we had at work so I did not have to get out in the rain. I am so thankful for my sense of humor and the fact that I am not an old, unhappy grouch like the woman I work with. I am thankful I am who I am where I am with the family I have whom I love and loves me.

I am thankful for my digital camera, all my photos I have taken thus far. I am thankful for my artistic abilities and pray they continue.... I am thankful for all my friends and I am thankful for my new art friends I haver "met" through blogs. I don't think I left anything out, did I?

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Great post! Isn't it amazing that when we take time out to count our blessings, we are never disappointed! Welcome to Thankful Thursdays! I'll be back!

Denise said...

Hello, and welcome to thankful thursday. It is nice to have you here. I enjoyed reading your thankful list, be blessed.

eph2810 said...

Oh, I love Art :) The project looks cool. I am glad that it archived hight points.
Getting healthy is defiantly a huge reason to be thankful for.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week - welcome to the Thankful Thursday 'bunch'...

Blessings to you and yours...