Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday Morning Dream

Saturday, I took Daddy to the bank even though he wasn't well enough to go. I saw a former co-worker from JCP who told me I probably needed to get a lawyer to get power of attorney, but my mom is on his accounts so I do not have to go down that road yet.

Rhett & I hit the library for a couple of hours. Afterwards we went back by my folk's so I could go to the grocery store for them as well as us. I made meat loaf for supper which Don had been wanting for about a week. It was good as always and I ate too much including lemon pie which I should not have had so late. I did not sleep well. I could hear myself wheezing in my throat which woke me up. I had to get up to use my inhaler and take more cough syrup.

I had a dream... I was walking downtown in the historic district of Columbus when I saw Lyn Neilson who wrote the book Place of Sage. She was driving in a beige vw beetle with her Place of Sage logo on the side of the car. She was in my hometown to promote her new book. I stopped in my tracks, and said,"Lyn..." Luckily it was warm and her window was down so she heard me and stopped. I walked over to her and I told her it was nice to finally meet her. And I felt as if I had actually met her. It was a good feeling. Like seeing a friend.

I am sure the dream came about because I told Lefty about it Friday night. I knew I'd had a Valentine email from Lyn on my emails, but had not opened it yet. Needless to say I did read it last night, forwarded it to my friend Penny as well as replied to Lyn, telling her the above dream. I thought it might be an encouragement for her.

Rhett & I stayed home from church because we didn't want to give anyone our kooties! I finished my book I was reading. Not every creative, but just didn't feel like being creative.

No comments: