Friday, February 22, 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Night Shot


I know this isn't the best shot I have ever taken & it is very blury so I apologize, but I loved what I saw that one night this week. It is pine trees in a lighted park near where I grew up. The light is above the really white spot. You can sort of make it out. The wind was blowing which made it blur. I tried to re-take it, but got the same results. I loved the colors of it. I love the eerieness of it. It has been so deary & rainy for the past two days that I did not want to post blah photos. This one would not leave me alone. It kept calling to me... What called to you?
~theRAV~

16 comments:

quintarantino said...

I'm with you, what matters is what we saw and see on out photos. And this one is almost magic!

Andrea said...

At first glance I thought SPOOKY!
I understand, sometimes I have no idea what to post and then it is like a picture jumps out and says.....ME, ME, ME!!!

Tom said...

Never mind the blurs.. it's still a Sky Watch picture and that is what counts

Nancy said...

Enjoyed looking at your picture.There have been times when I have taken pictures that haven't turned out well but they represented what I saw and felt at that time.

Byrning Bunny said...

It does have that eerie quality. We got the same effect when we attempted to photograph the eclipse. I think it's very effective.

http://byrningbunny.wordpress.com/

Anita said...

I like what makes my imagination work!

dot said...

It looks eeeeeeeerie to me!

FO - 2 said...

Eerie and mysterious.
Happy weekend! :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I know what you mean sometimes a blurry photo memory is better than none

becky aka theRAV said...

Again thanks for all your kind comments on my blog

SandyCarlson said...

I like what you have here. You've captured the mood wonderfully!

Pernille said...

Nice! I like it:)

DeeMom said...

I like it

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great photo and its important to like what you take.

Misty DawnS said...

This has a mysterious and eerie mood. Unique and creative!

Andree said...

Definitely eerie! I like it! My Sky Watch is here. Thank you.