Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More E words...

This is a subdivision I pass by several times every week. I never really paid that much attention to it until this week and got excited because it was an E word. It looks like it could use an Extreme make-over on this side. It was too hard to take the other side due to traffic flow in front of it. The other side was near perfect.
Before I took the Elon shot above, I was driving down the road thinking, "There have to be streets that start with the letter E..." I thought of calling my friend Patti in the tax office so she could tell me some E street names, but then I remembered this one near my mom's house and was estactic as I took this one. Then I found the house/castle of my dreams.

EJECT. This one was Rhett's idea. He tried to take it himself, but it kept coming out blurry. I finally managed to get a clearer shot of it. He drove me crazy looking for E words this week which I know was a good thing. We managed to fill up the 1st memory card yet again after I deleted a lot of quilt like patterns that didn't work for me.
I think I like this 2nd set of E words better that the 1st ones with the exception of Everett. Which E words do you prefer?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janet said...

Lots of "E" words and photos! I actually had a difficult time thinking of something this week. My daughter gave me the idea for my photo.

Paulie said...

OH! More E words as you promised! Isn't it exciting how this meme makes you aware of your surroundings that you take for granted usually?

Katney said...

Both together make a fine collection.