Wednesday, February 6, 2008

C is for Chicken

obvious... CHICKEN...
chicken still flying with it's wings... Not the 1st time I have gotten wings with the feathers still attached...


"Holy Corn" as Rhett called it so I had to take a picture of it...


sign outside of chicken place... Can you eat fish on Monday as opposed to another day? There were C words everywhere on Sunday! It was unreal. So I may have overdone it like I sort of did with my first B is for... post but maybe this is my style - excessive. Do I win the prize for the most C's? This was not all of them, but these were my better photos. Be sure to see my previous ones...

~theRAV~

11 comments:

Dragonstar said...

I'm commenting here as it's your top post. That's a HUGE collection of Cs! Fascinating. I really like the colourful peppers. Well done!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Look's yummy!

I took a look at your
cloud post and the names.

Have you ever heard of someone
with the name of Many Trees?

Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Healthy Creative Year!!!

Janet said...

I like all your "C" photos but most especially the colorful peppers.

Katney said...

I'm not sure if you have the most Cs, but you definitely have the most C posts.

TheModernGoddess said...

I think you win the prize for the most C's. I don't think I could eat the chicken with the feathers still on - it would put me off.
http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/

Paulie said...

Until I read the other comments, I did not see all your other C's --I have a lot of C's too BUT I decided not to use my cloud photos or I would still be uploading!

Lots of good choices for C.

ArneA said...

We eat fish at an average of three days a week.
Yesterday and today so far

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks to all your comments here. I really appreciate them very much.

Becky

becky aka theRAV said...

No flassie, I have not heard of someone with the name of Many Trees.

VP said...

Love your C collection!

Sorry this is a bit late - my internet's been down, so I'm just catching up with people I missed on Wednesday

Max-e said...

Quite a selection of C shots. I must say that the chichen does not look appetising though. I eould rebel against the feathers.