Monday, February 18, 2008

Odd Shot Monday


I noticed my mom had some limbs cut down in her yard and these stick out like sore orange thumbs to me for some reason. They remind me of sweet potatoes that my mom always made when she would cut the ends off of them and bake them. They turn out about this color. I don't cook like she does. I microwave mine like bake potatoes and add butter. Maybe I will fix some for supper tonight...I took this at an odd angle on purpose.
~theRAV~

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, go to the following: http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/ where there is a previous post with the rules.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katney said...

The places where limbs have been cut always see odd, don't they. Even odder than the orange are the ondes that have been painted with some healing stuff that is usally a color you would not find in nature. There was one tree we passed for a time that seemed to have blue-green polka dots.

Dragonstar said...

That does look odd!

I think Katney's blue-green polka dots would look odder though - LOL!

Sorry I'm so very late visiting.