Wednesday, February 6, 2008

C is for... Clouds

Yellow clouds on Saturday evening....



And dark Clouds.

But I am not through yet...


The clouds were roiling across the sky this morning. I felt bad weather coming on... and it came in the form of heavy rains. Today I couldn't be blue. I had to be a red print like patchwork. The leftover residue of my shirt drawing perhaps. It was too stormy to go out for lunch so I had a Hot Pocket. Don called to check on me. The power had been out at his work.

Today I heard a funny name.... it was a doozy! A grandmother called to see if her grandson was on her inmate son's visitation list. I asked what the child's name was. I couldn't believe what she was saying so I asked her to spell it. Even she couldn't spell it. There it was in black in white... I had to put the phone on hold so I could laugh. Her grandson's name is Yurmajesty. I got my laugh for the day and passed it on in an email. Now I am passing it on to you...

It reminded me of the Ordial, Cordial & Tordial that Genie once taught. The Thunder and Lightning kids when I worked in in child support as well as the boy named BOY.

No comments: