Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Widget, The Things I am Thankful for

 


I have a lot to be thankful for this week... First, my decision to join the local artist guild and knowing I will be submitting a piece of my art had me walking around on cloud #998, yet it was sort of surreal in a sense. Since the computer was in the shop, I mostly told my friends and family this weekend rather than sending it out as an email. I am so very thankful for the short, but sweet visit with my best friend Penny and her family on Sunday evening. I am thankful for all the photos taken, but I wish I had copies of the ones her sister-in-law took on her digital camera. I am envious of them. I am thankful for one of The most inspiring posts by David (please see my previous post entitled "Never Hide".) I am thankful for all the signs I have seen this week. I am thankful for all the freebies I have received such as getting my sunglasses repaired for free, a free lunch and having my lunch at work tooday so I did not have to get out in the extreme heat as well as saving on gas. I am thankful for the laughter Rhett and I shared this week over "Josh and Stupid". I am thankful for the anniversary of my blogging career and the anniversary receiving of my digital camera. I am so thankful for my mom who gave me that camera last year. I am also thankful for the good photo I took of myself with that camera. I am thankful for the fact that I added a counter to my blog even if I put in the wrong place. I am thankful for The Widget I added to my blog which I just love. I did one this morning, printed it out in black and white then made this greeting card on pink paper in a matter of minutes. I love it when that happens. And I spiced up my blot a bit by adding that good photo of myself as you can see...

This evening we will be having dinner at Johnny Carino's with my other best friend Genie and her son Tony. I can hardly wait! If you remember Tony was in a bad wreck and I felt like he was a walking miracle the last time we saw him back in the spring.

The computer is fixed and I am so very thankful. YEAH! I am sure Rhett is too. Hope it works so we don't have to buy a new one. If we do, this is a tax free weekend here in Georgia.

Life is good and I am so very thankful.What do you have to be thankful for today or any day? If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, please go to the following....
http://www.eph2810.com/
I have not participated in this endeavor in a few weeks I guess because I did not sometimes feel worthy enough, but today I surely do because of all my many, many blessings. Iris, the owner of the blog, has a really good post today. It sort of reminds me that I may be one person, but I may be the world to that one person or something like that.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nancie said...

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Thank God for blessing you in many ways. I love photography too. Take care and God bless!

Denise said...

Congrats my sweet friend. I have missed you.

i said...

A lovely thankful post. Congrats!

Remain blessed!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thank you Nancy, Denise & Serendipity for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol online tramadol 50 - tramadol high dose