Monday, July 28, 2008

Odd Ball

 


Rhett collects bouncey balls now and I am the supplier of his habit. LOL Last week I bought him this one for a quarter out of a gum ball type machine at KFC when I went to lunch. I thought it was neat and he did not have one like it in his growing collection. Well, maybe an orange colored one like it. So I placed it on a turquoise inter-office envelope for contrasting colors I thought were complimentary. I snapped several shots, but I liked this one best because it looks like there is a face in the left hand side of the ball. Do you see it? I can't decide if it is a woman or a ghostie. Sort of eerie looking. "Twilght Zone" theme playing now.

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

Free Hit Counters

Free Counter

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Diane said...

I see it..looks like a girl with a ponytail!

Paulie said...

Odd ball !!!!!!! hehehehehehe Say that twice without laughing. . .Ü

becky aka theRAV said...

Hi Diane! I didn't see the ponytail but think it is great that you did. Funny Paulie! Thanks for stopping by.

Lilli & Nevada said...

LOL that is a really odd ball

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks for stopping by Lilli & Nevada!

SandyCarlson said...

I like your photo! What a fun collection.

Texas Travelers said...

Looks like an Astronomer's representation of a massive stellar body warping space and time. Just a thought.

Nice photo anyway and yes I can see the face.

Thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha

dixymiss said...

I see her, but can't decide if she looks more like a sad little waif, or an alien! Fun odd shot. ThanX for stopping by.

david mcmahon said...

Like Paulie said - oddball!! Nice shot.

And thank you, Becky, for the wonderful comment on my `Blank Stair' post.

Glad it struck a chord with you.

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Sandy. I like the photo too. Well, Texas Travelers, if that is what you see... that is just fine with me. Actually I think it is great that you see something different and so unusal. I agree DiXyMiss. Thank you, David for saying this is a nice shot and your inspiring post that did strike a chord with me. You are all wonderful.

Dragonstar said...

Great colours in your shot, and yes, I see the face!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Dragonstar. Glad you could see the face.