Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Self Portrait of Becky

 


At first I was going to use several photos of Rhett's bouncey ball collection as my B is for... for ABC Wednesday today but... I picked this one of me, Becky, instead.

I had been attempting to take photos of myself with the digital camera but didn't like the results until Saturday when I took this one. I had just gotten ready to go to our granddaughter Tatum's 11th year birthday party. I had on a new blouse I'd purchased at JCPenney's on sale for $8.99. The blouse had screamed out at me, "Buy me! Buy me because I am a Becky blouse." This photo was taken on our 14 year old Lazy Boy couch. Right before Montgomery Ward's went out of business, my mother bought me a white three bulb floor lamp which I love to this day. One of the best gifts she has ever given me except for the digital camera last year. The only light source was this one bulb burning which gave it a nice effect I think. This is one of the best pictures I have taken of myself in months so I am rather proud of it even if I sound like I am tooting my own horn on an ABC Wednesday. If you would like to participate, please go to the following... http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

~Becky~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Use your own resources when you can! As good a B as any I have seen.

Bear Naked said...

Becky I posted about myself also.

Bear((( )))

Texas Travelers said...

Really nice photo.
Well done.

Come visit our Butterflies, Click here.
Troy and Martha

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Runee. I try to use my own resources whenever I can. Bear Naked, I liked your B's. Thanks Texas Travelers for you kind words and stopping by.