Monday, July 7, 2008

Odd Shot Monday 7/7/08

 


I found it very difficult to take firework photos with my digital camera during Thunder on the Hooch on the 4th of July. I had the camera aimed, but this is what I got. I thought it was neat and odd so I knew it would be my Odd Shot for today. It is funny... what I would normally delete, I now save for this activity. Thus making me a packrat where my photos are concerned and not just inside my house. Hope you all had a great holiday as did we.

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

dixymiss said...

It looks like neon fish-hooks in the foreground with a giant, glowing jellyfish in the background. Perhaps I've watched too many episodes of Sponge Bob? ;-)

becky aka theRAV said...

That was a neat & cute description, DiXymiss. Thanks for your comment which made me smile. I have probably watched too many of those episodes myself! LOL

dixymiss said...

ThanX for stopping by, Becky. Our daughter (piXie1) was the Darth doodler.

Unknown said...

Now, that is really odd!

Dragonstar said...

I like the look of that. I agree - I keep weird pics now "just in case".

Paulie said...

Oh! I had several of those I could use for this too! lol Come and see what I did use instead.