Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Chair Quotes, Discoveries

On Friday, Aug. 3rd, 2007, my friend Anne sent me a picture of her new chair. When I saw it, I could understand why she fell asleep in it! So I came up with a quote about it...

You know you have purchased THE perfect chair when you fall asleep in it upon the first setting.

Or something like that. I told her she could quote me on it. She sent me a chair quote equally as befitting. I left the printed copies at home beside the bed. I will post her quote later...

I remembered getting angry at the other lady at work on several times Friday. Once again she jumped up to go to lunch when I usually go. I did stand up somewhat & asked her is she was going to be gone for more than an hour because I was really hungry. Later in the afternoon, while I was working on work, she was not answering the phone.

Today I discovered a blog. http://www.hulaseventy.blogspot.com/. She has some awesome colors in her photographs especially the reds and blues. She did a postcard swap on her blog and now Susannah of ink on my fingers is thinking of doing one. I put my name in the hat.

I also discovered a woman who sells collages on etsy.com. I forgot her name but I printed it out at home so I can go back to it. I immediately forwarded it to all my friends because it looked like something I could do only better. I got all excited. Maybe I could get paid for doing that! It was a very good day.

No comments: