Monday, August 27, 2007

The Confession

I have a confession to make.... I LOVE "High Shcool Musical"!!!! I love everything about it, the music, the acting, the plot, etc. The music plays in my head. Rhett will hear me singing parts of it some days. "Soaring.... flying..."

I have yet another confession to make... I have a crush on Zach Efron. In a way he reminds me of David Cassiday, another one of my teen idol crushes I had once upon a lifetime ago. There is just something about him, I can put my finger on... he just reminds me of someone else. I just can't figure out who it is yet.

Now whenever "High School Musical" comes on, if Rhett is watching it, he calls me to re-watch it with him like last night. We recently saw "High School Musical II". In fact, we rushed home for the premeir. Still I prefer the first to the second one. It is rare I like sequels except for "Mission Impossible II".

Yesterday I began writing in a dream journal that had only two dreams in it. Must not be dreaming as much as I used to dream. Where have my dreams gone?

No comments: