Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Yucky Feeling on Sunday

Sunday, I was feeling yucky from getting too hot yesterday, a fever blister and taking an old oral medication for it. Almost went back to bed as I was about to get into the shower. Still wearing pants to church because of my broken toe. We went to the Cracker Barrell after church because Don wanted to go to Lowe's. I had to get a coke to help settle my tummy which I knew I'd pay for later... The food was good. Not like yesterday. I took a really good picture of Rhett while we were there. He is very photogenic.

I don't like going to Lowe's. I stood there & looked a magazines of dream houses while Don bought something for the roof of his shed where two limbs fell on it last week. Don had already gone to bed when they fell. Rhett & I were walking in the kitchen when we heard the big bang. It really scared the child because he came running to me to get behind me as if the big bad wolf was about to come in the back door. We woke Don up, but couldn't see anything without going outside and no one wanted to do that. He saw it the next morning. I thought it was our roof it hit. When I found out it wasn't, I was like "p-shaw" on his shed. I was just thankful it was not our roof it struck.

Once home, Rhett & I played my "Scene It" game Kristina gave me for Christmas on his bed so I could lie down. There was a question about the last scene in "Gone With the Wind" on it. I was clapping like an excited child. Of course I got the answer correct. It was "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Then Rhett realized it was Rhett Butler and he got excited for his namesake although he looks nothing like Clark Gable. I won yet again and he seemed mad. I asked him about it and he says it makes him feel dumb because he doesn't know the answers. Neither do I! Some of these movies are before my time. My Daddy would probably be very good at it, but doesn't seem interested in it.

Once at church, I started burping and felt much better.

We decided we are going to give the collage to the part of the family that is leaving because it will be their last weekend here before school begins in South Carolina.

I cut out some scraps of paper. Some to go on the collage but just didn't feel like adding them to it so you know I didn't feel like myself.

No comments: