Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The "supervisor" is up to her old tricks again.... with a few new twists and turns .... and I thought my so called friend Bonnie was a hypochondriac! Besides having "food poisoning", she has developed a knot in her lower stomach area above her groin. She has been very explicit in showing all the male officers where her pain flows from that site down her leg. They have said it is TMI (too much information). She is out almost every other day so its hard to keep track of her sick days, but she has been out since Friday. Once again the things she has NOT been doing at work are occuring daily. She has not been taking the released inmates out of two different systems. This messes with our counts which are reported to the state GDC (Ga Dept of Corrections). We get paid subsidies for the inmates. If the GDC starts complaining or complains to the mayor (who she used to work for), he will learn that she is not doing her job correctly. I wonder if anything will be done then?

Now she is supposed to be out "sick" yet she sent me an email at 10:45 a.m. yesterday morning. When I first opened it up, it had some quotes that my friend Anne had sent me not long ago so I almost started to delete it. I read futher down. There was a supposedly funny joke about cannibals eating Democrats. It cost more to eat Democrats. When asked why, it was because they are so dirty, they take all day to clean because they are full of ----! Now I am a Democrat and I took offense to that! Yet I remember when I sent her a funny email about Bush that every other person I sent it to either laughed, passed it on or did nothing but delete it and go about their daily lives. No biggie. Not her. She blasted me in a very long email with big type to let me know she was yelling at me. Like I really cared. I remembered showing her response to some of my friends. No one could believe it. Most had never had anyone respond to them in that manner. I think it said a lot about the person. Arguementative, opinionated, always thinking they are right and everyone else is wrong, a trouble maker, etc.

I almost felt like replying NICELY to tell her I did NOT appreciate that and found it highly offensive, but I would have felt like I was stooping to her and my crazy cuz's level. It was not worth the time and my effort. Like my "friend" Bonnie, she wouldn't be worth the stamp. Besides there is not tellling how she would retaliate. When she returns to work, it would be nit pick on Becky for every little thing.

I told the other ladies in the office about the email, paraphrased the joke. One of them found it just as offensive because she too is a Democrat. Then she told me the Deputy Warden had seen the supervisor out somewhere yesterday. Too bad he didn't have a digital camera with him!

Now she won't be back until the 2nd. We wondered if she "doctored" up her excuse like she has been known to do in the past. I am sure my friend Anne is tired of hearing about her as are all my friends.

I printed the email out later in the afternoon to let the other ladies have a look at it. They could see who all she sent it to; some other co-workers who were probably wondering if she was so sick how could she send them emails; an ex-co-worker who was a point of interest. Others have said she started reverting back into her old patterns when she was called as a witness for his upcoming review board after his firing. She was getting a dr's excuse so she would not have to testify. I saw it as just her being mad at her spouse for something because she was ordering more clothes on the phone at work, having them rush delivered which costs more and not being nice to the person taking her order. Once she receives them, she will probably return them because she is just not a happy person. Then she cussed concerning her son-in-law's response about her disciplining the step-grandchildren by marriage. (Don had said, "Don't you always get grandchildren by marriage?"LOL) Some said she was just all talk. But she hasn't been known to hold her tongue in the past.

We have one more free day until she returns. We will enjoy it while we can. I will be dreading Thursday but praying it will go well.

No comments: