Thursday, July 19, 2007

Afterthoughts

While at the Library yesterday retreiving my blog, I discovered two more interesting blogs. 4thaveblues.blogspot.com & frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com. Both are talented writers.

As I was walking out the S-L-O-W electronic doors of the library, my words came rushing back to me ....

As I was riding down the road of life, I feel as if those in the passing lane are passing me by and I am going over the speed limit. What is their hurry? What is their rush? Has my life slowed down to an old lady's snail pace? I think not. Do I feel as if life is passing me by? Sometimes. And now that I am venting... I detest it when those in the passing lane that have passed me cut in front of me as if I am not even there! I have screamed in vain many a time, "Hello! What am I... invisible? Is there a sign on my car that says, 'Cut in front of me... PLEASE?' " Now I think I have gotten that off my chest - for now.

We should not apologize for the need to vent.
~Becky Bristow Voyles~

No comments: