Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Phobias I Don't Have

I am now reading The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I like the way he writes. I can't describe it.

I have been emailing back and forth a fellow classmate Darryl and enjoying it. He felt pretty much the same inadequacies as I felt in Junior high and high school. It was nice to hear it from a male point of view and to know I wasn't the only one. I forwarded his email to my best friend Genie who responded to him. She wrote him back far more eloquently than me. It was nice hearing her point of view and words too.

I got the wrong kind of Marie Callandar lasagne at Walmart yesterday. I got the kind that you cook in the stove which I had the oven on pre-heat! I burnt the garlic bread. We didn't eat til after 9:30! Not my night for cooking. I worked some more on the poster while it was cooking and while watching "Kyle XY". I picked out some more pieces I liked from my "magic box" to put on it. I almost fell asleep looking through the pieces. I'd said I wasn't going to stay up as late as I did the night before so I went to bed at 12:30. This obssessive compulsive behavior is going to make me sick by lowering my resistance due to lack of sleep.

Rhett & I have been discussing phobias lately. There was something about them on Sunny 100 this morning. So I printed out a list of phobias. Here are a few phobias I DON'T have ...:

I have no chorophobia - fear of dancing
I have no chromophobia - fear of color
Since I work in a prison, thankfully I have no cliethrophobia - fear of being in locked in an enclosed space!
I have no logophobi or verbophobia - fear of words
I have no metrophobia - fear of memories
I have no mycophobia - fear of mushrooms
But I do have tropophobia - fear of moving and making changes.

No comments: